qso

  • jean
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 2, 2007
      hello,

      QSO this morning
      HK4SAN
      IZ5GVP
      AC7ZG
      VK3KE
      SP7FRO

      40 W and 60 m double zepp

      73 F8RZ
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 2, 2007
        Jean F8RZ,

        Thanks for report from France. I copied you here many times in the
        last hour but was in a ragchew qso by the time I got finished band
        was faded but still have copy of your print here in EN50dp:

        CQ Cot DE F8RZ F8RZ F8RZ
        PSoe K

        (there were several France PSK stations on the 30m band last night)

        I also worked HK4SAN and a number of state side stations here. I did
        cpy but no contact on IZ5GVP & AC7ZG heard a VK3 but not full call.
        I did notice that it's hard to stay at 10.1385 when the DX is coming
        in from higher portions of the bands (again not that I always work it
        because I enjoy a good ragchew but if it's there is fun at times).

        Also KI4ITV was on the band and did print some of this qso:

        MOS OTATION VIA QRZ.COM===>===>MY QSL IS 1G0Ð VIA BUREARE IF YOU LIKE
        IT
        IN-OR STATION VIA Q.C===>KI4ITV DE F5PON
        TKS FOR NICE QSO DEA.TREY== -ŠFIOM FRANCE
        73 QRO FAR (OU AND YOUR FAMILY E T NÓOD LUCK TAKE CA :EAYE BYE== VA
        V .EÇ

        F5PON-PON DE KI4ITV-KI4ITV--COOL, MIKE I'LL LOOK UP ON QRZ VERY NICE
        TO SEE VM ON THE BAND, 73'S AND THANKS FOR THE QSO, ALL THE BEST TO
        YOU AND YOURS..--Å, F5PON DE KI4ITV KN O

        de kb9umt Don
        EN50dp - moderator

      • o22sail@yahoo.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 17, 2007
            QSO on 10138 in JT65A
            17-07 : TF3TTY 20:52
            18-07 : W9RGV 05:11
            W6CQZ 05:21
            N9GUE 05:39
            These qso, easy on JT65, would have been impossible on other modes (too
            weak sigs)

            50 W and 2x30 m

            73 F8RZ
          • kc0hln@mchsi.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 18, 2007
              will look for ya on that mode also on psk31 73 kc0hln

              > These qso, easy on JT65, would have been impossible on other modes (too
              > weak sigs)
              >
              > 50 W and 2x30 m
              >
              > 73 F8RZ

            • jean
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 30, 2008
                Just qso VK3XQ on PSK.

                Anybody has infos about an array of 2 phased verticals on 30 m ? I could
                be interested.
                73 Jean F8RZ.
              • Hal
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
                  On 07-01, jean wrote:
                  > Just qso VK3XQ on PSK.
                  >
                  > Anybody has infos about an array of 2 phased verticals on 30 m ? I could
                  > be interested.
                  > 73 Jean F8RZ.

                  Greetings: The following book has three short pages about phased
                  verticals:

                  Radio Handbook, 22nd edition-1981, by William Orr, W6SAI.. Pages;
                  27.10,11 and 12.. Published by Howard Sams Co; Indiana, US..

                  I could take a picture of them if you are still interested..
                  I could detail better too.. HI..

                  --

                  Vy 73 de Hal--W8MCH UNIX-GNU/Linux - Slackware 11.0, 2.4.33.3
                  .
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
                    Thank you Hal. You gave me the call-book idea, I have three of them and
                    found infos about a 40 m array. Probably it could be transposed to 30 m.
                    Best 73, cu on air Hal.
                    73 Jean