Re: 30M Group: SSTV Experiment, need testers

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
      Thanks Andy,
      I got it to work just fine but again I'm not too smart on all that
      but did get my SSTV picture to come over. I did notice that it only
      did one of my pictures at a time...only listed the one then over
      wrote the one that came over to your page with the new one (never
      keep multiple pics of mine anyway). Looks good...if you get it going
      I can link to it in the weeks to come if we do get any activity on
      the 30m band for SSTV...thanks again.

      de kb9umt Don

      --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien"