Re: My 30 meter PSK report for night of 5/16/07, it was a good night!

    Message 1 of 6 , May 17, 2007
      Calling K4RKM PSK PropNet Beacon station in the group, Welcome!

      Robert K4RKM I believe I noticed you join this 30 meter PSK group,
      are you here and reading the posts? If so, I'm wondering if you can
      give me information on your PropNet PSK Beacon station... i.e. your
      antenna, power, rig, etc (I already received your location EM85VF
      many times). I noticed your PropNet PSK Beacon station signal here
      many times on the nights I was monitoring for the last few weeks, you
      are playing in Peoria! Nice signal here and the band is open because
      I see your trail but as far as PSK activity nobody's home! I hope
      that changes and we get more PSK activity on 30 meters. If you have
      time please give us some information about your station, how long
      have you been doing PropNet PSK Beacon on 30 meters, maybe other 30
      meter PropNet Beacon station, your log or 30 meter activity with
      other stations. Thanks again for joining in.

      de kb9umt Don
      EN50DP - Playing in Peoria - moderator