Fw: [30meterPSKGroup] Re: Fw: Confused.....not 10.385 but should be 10.138.5 in the POLLS

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2007
      Hi Roger W4RLG,

      Not a problem, that was a bad typo on my part and we sure would be
      moving way away on .385...not good and out of band too! I didn't
      take it wrong and glad you pointed it out as you should have.

      Not sure how the activity went tonight as I had a game to go to and
      did not get into the shack until now. The band is in bad shape here
      in the midwest although I still copy some of the PropNet PSK Beacons
      (w6cgh decent and NI5F big sig here) but band not as good as it has
      been. I do copy IW5ELL at 10.140 +1700 and IW5ELL Cosimo is on the
      band most every night so look for him if you guys get a chance.

      de kb9umt Don
      EN50dp

      --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Gibson" <w4rlg@...>
      wrote:

      > Tnx Don for ur reply,
      >
      > It was not my intent to point out anyone's error, i really was
      confused. With all this conversation about "Robot's" it took me
      awhile to catch on to what is being said, however i think i'm on
      board now? hi hi
      > Just waiting now to contact one of the members on 30m PSK and get
      started. I think u will all find that i will make plenty of errors
      also. hi hi

      > de roger wb4t
      >

      > Subject: [30meterPSKGroup] Re: Fw: Confused.....not 10.385 but
      should be 10.138.5 in the POLLS

      > Hi Roger WB4T,
      >
      > That is my fault on the freq error posted, my bad. Sorry for that
      > but that should be 10.138.5 USB, again my error. No excuses other
      > than I tried to get that Poll out this morning in a rush before I
      > went to work (other emails, kids ready for school, on and on). I
      > would change it in the Polls but I would have to start the Poll all
      > over, the main thing is if you want to stay at 10.140 USB for PSK
      or
      > move down some so I think that is question is getting across and
      > answered in the Polls. It looks like we will be moving.
      >
      > I know there are others here with more time than me so if you all
      > would like me to back out because of limited time or such I can do
      > that and someone else take the group along with Trey KI4ITV...I
      have
      > no issues with that. I just would like to see a push for increase
      use
      > of PSK and other digital modes on 30meters a band that can take the
      > digital traffic. If we do change then I will have to correct some
      of
      > the places I have already posted.
      >
      > Again, sorry for any errors on my part. I'm not a good typer,
      > writer, speller...I'm no guru on digital modes nor do I state dail
      or
      > radio freq but many times just 10.140 but I really do like Ham
      Radio
      > and 90% of my operation is digital so again if you are looking for
      > perfection it isn't going to be with me, if you want someone
      > dedicated to the cause I'm going to do what I can (if it helps
      > increase then fb if not then on we all move to what we were doing -
      > Ham Radio).
      >
      > Thank you for pointing out the freq error as that could really
      cause
      > some problems.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > de kb9umt Don
      > EN50dp Moderator for the moment
      >
      > --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Gibson" <w4rlg@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Tnx to all who replied to my confusion....
      > > I am no confused, at least about this issue. hi hi
      > >
      > > de roger wb4t

      5/30/2007 3:03 PM