calling CQ

  • Rev. Father Johnny Shepherd
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31 6:59 PM
      On 10.140.0 KD5LWU DM57RI 73 Johnny
    • o22sail@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 31 7:22 PM
        Hey Johnny,
        I came on the band late this evening, and see your trace w/ about 85%+ copy.
        Tried to get back to you, but, not happening yet.  Witnessed the QSO w/N5ZTW.
        Sorry I missed the action tonight  :-(
        How was the traffic?
        I'll be hanging aroud for a minute though----0221 UTC.
        Trey-
        "Rev. Father Johnny Shepherd" <fieldservice@...> wrote:
        On 10.140.0 KD5LWU DM57RI 73 Johnny

        in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      • Fr. Johnny Shepherd
        Message 3 of 4 , May 31 8:03 PM
          Hi Trey saw a light trace but couldn't pull anything out of it. Even with Delbert in TX he was in and out 599 to near nothing so band is rather flaky and has been for a few days. Hope to work you when the band is better 73 Johnny KD5LWU

          "Rev. Father Johnny Shepherd" <fieldservice@ beyondbb. com> wrote:

          On 10.140.0 KD5LWU DM57RI 73 Johnny

          in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
        • Mark Crosbie - N8MNI
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 13, 2009

            cq cq cq 3Øm WAS ID KY MT NV ND OH WY de n8mni n8mni n8mni pse k

            73's
            de N8MNI
            Mark Crosbie
            London, Ohio