Welcome Dale WA7IXK

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2007
      WElCOME Dale WA7IXK

      Comment from you was "Want to see if anyone ever gets on."

      I agree, let's see if we can promote some 30 meter PSK activity (or at
      least more than I have seen in the last few months/years). I don't see
      any reason why there is not more activity there, do you? Most all
      radio's manufactured post WARC bands have 30 meters in them (that
      covers a number of years back!)...all modern rigs have 30 meters, 30
      meters having only cw/digital and 200w limits are a plus...seems like a
      perfect place and it's also between 20 and 40 meters so there must be
      some action somewhere most anytime.

      Anyway, what times are you on 30 meters and will you try some PSK or
      maybe some skeds here in this group?

      Thanks for joining in and your comments are welcome.

      de kb9umt Don
      EN50dp - moderator