Howdy!

  • N9WYS
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2007

      Hello to the group from Mark – N9WYS, just SW of Chicago!

      I joined the group yesterday (although it could have been Tuesday – I suffer from “CRS” at times – hi) because of my keen interest in PSK on 20 and 40.  I’m very interested in seeing how well PSK propagates on 30.  As far as a sked involving ME goes, my work varies by the day, so it is very difficult for me to determine whether I can make the Thursday evening sked or not.  Also, I volunteer to the county EMA up here in Will County and we meet on Thursday evenings every week.  Oh well – I’ll be out there; I guess I’ll just have to catch things as I can.

      As far as my station, I am running a TenTec Omni VI with a Buxcomm Rascal interface; MixW for the software and a Butternut HF-6V antenna.  FWIW - I’ve been able to work as far as Australia on 20m off that vertical!

      Hope to catch you all sometime soon on the band!  BTW – Don, you’re practically in my back yard!  ;-)

      73 de Mark – N9WYS