Re: [30meterPSKGroup] Re: wideband robots

    Message 1 of 8 , May 29 10:25 PM
      10.135 sounds good to me.  Its a great starting point i think.  thanks to all who have responded so far!
      Hopefully we will hear from other listers on this.  just saw where there are 143 list members all ready !
      Don
      AD7LL

      Message 2 of 8 , May 30 4:58 AM
        Hi Everyone,

        OK, I can give some perspective on the VK side of the bandplan here ...

        This is a "highly recommended" bandplan for VK, but not law - i.e., convention. The only difference I think the local law states is that we are able to use voice modes on 30m.

        The relevant section for 30m is:

        10.100 - 10.150 CW

        10.115 - 10.140 SSB

        10.115 WICEN frequency

        10.140 - 10.150 Digital Modes (Note 2)

        Note 2: Modes

        "Digital Modes" includes all modes such as RTTY, packet and Amtor, using FSK or PSK and with

        bandwidths up to 2 kHz. The SSB segment can also be used for image transmission modes such as SSTV

        or Fax, using bandwidths up to 4 kHz, or for AM. On 10 metres, the recommended segment for AM is 29.0 -

        29.1 MHz.

        Hope that helps ...

        73 de Peter, VK2IT.