Re: EU 30 Meter Digital "Corrected Copy"

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2008
      Bill...right again..I was up too late again and yes that is correct,
      or we can use Jan19th 0000z to Jan21st 0000z anyway yes 2 day event
      on that weekend and really we are not contesting so main thing is EU
      gets on the 30 meter band on that weekend and we see if we can
      increase activity.
      thanks again
      de kb9umt Don

      --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Carney" <zl3nb@...>
      wrote:

      > EU 30 Meter Digital Weekend Event
      >
      > When: January 19th 0000 UTC to January 20th 2359Z UTC
      > signaling 2 days of digital fun, ragchewing and DX'ing on 30
      Meters, all
      > day or when you can.
      > (NOTE: When 30m is in decent shape please note for NA band has been
      > open to EU from 1900 to 2300utc. For VK/ZL open to EU between 0700
      to 0800 UTC
      > and from 1200 to 1700 UTC.Times are approx depending on band
      > conditions)
      >
      > Where: 30 meter Band 10.135 to 10.145 MHZ
      >
      > Modes: Mainly PSK31 10.140 +/- 1000
      > BUT all digital modes welcomed including
      > RTTY/MFSK/HELL/WSJT/etc.
      >
      > Objective: For Amateurs Worldwide to make contact with EU Stations
      > promote and increase digital mode activity on 30 Meters.
      >
      > This is not a contest but a casual event in promoting 30 Meter
      Digital