Hello

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 6 , May 16, 2007
      Hello all I am Ron WA2LUF...I live in Dexter MO (Stoddard county).I
      enjoy psk 31 as well as cw and the other digital modes..I am running a
      Yeasu FT-857d all set for psk31 etc. I am glad to see there is psk31
      activity on 30 meters seeing I just put up a 30 meter dipole..looking
      forward to working some of you folks...73
      Ron WA2LUF
    • andyemert
      Message 2 of 6 , May 24, 2007
        Hi,
        I am a new member to the group and glad to see hams promoting the use
        of 30 meters. I'll try to do my part and use it as often as
        possible. In fact it is 3:30pm, Thursday afternoon, and I'm sending
        out CQ right now.
        Good luck to all,
        Andy
        K4RKQ
      • kelly
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 22 1:27 PM
          Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself! Glad you allowed me to join the group.
          I am Kelly K8MCN close to St Louis,MO.Fairly new to psk31 and have spent the entire time on 20 & 40.
          I really wanted to try 30 meters and ran across your group, applied for a number and am waiting for it.
          In the meantime will try 30 this afternoon and hope to work some of you!

          Hope to meet some of you on the waterfall, but until then 73 and good digital to you all!!

          As always-any tips etc. are always welcome!
          K8MCN
        • Rob
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 22 2:45 PM
            Hi Kelly and Welcome

            Your 30MDG Membership has been processed - you may now download your Certificate as per instructions in the sent email

            For questions you may have please go here http://30mdg.net/Questions.html

            You should find answers to most questions you may have

            GL es DX

            73 de Rob
            ZL3RG 30MDG #0003

            --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "kelly" <k8mcn@...> wrote:

            > Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself! Glad you allowed me to join the group.
            > I am Kelly K8MCN close to St Louis,MO.Fairly new to psk31 and have spent the entire time on 20 & 40.
            > I really wanted to try 30 meters and ran across your group, applied for a number and am waiting for it.
            > In the meantime will try 30 this afternoon and hope to work some of you!
            >
            > Hope to meet some of you on the waterfall, but until then 73 and good digital to you all!!
            >
            > As always-any tips etc. are always welcome!
            > K8MCN

          • Kelly
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 22 2:53 PM
              What a fantastic looking certificate---printed it out on good paper and awaiting a frame-tnx

              --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Rob" <richmar@...> wrote:

              > Hi Kelly and Welcome
              >
              > Your 30MDG Membership has been processed - you may now download your Certificate as per instructions in the sent email
              >
              > For questions you may have please go here http://30mdg.net/Questions.html
              >
              > You should find answers to most questions you may have
              >
              > GL es DX
              >
              > 73 de Rob
              > ZL3RG 30MDG #0003

            • WAYNE
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 23 1:28 AM
                  Hi Kelly.
                             welcome to the group.my name is wayne and my call is m3uez in wellingborough england uk,,hope to work you on the bands,,im active on 20,30 and 40m psk.
                73's de m3uez wayne.