Re: [30meterPSKGroup] Re: File - Any Reports on 30 mtr contacts?

  • Sholto Fisher
    Message 1 of 811 , Dec 4, 2007
      Hi Ed,

      Yes I had come across that before but as you say it is just for Propnet. I
      suspect from the Propnet weekend there are a lot of US stations using it but
      not so many DX stations.

      The biggest hurdle I see to doing it with our data is getting more people
      auto-spotting. Currently we only have Tim N9PUZ, John VK2XGJ and myself.
      None of us run 24hr/day.

      Regarding the alert feature - it's probably a step too far right now but
      maybe in the future.

      By the way, I will repeat the request: Anyone (anywhere!) want to try
      autospotting for the spot page? If you have a registered version of MultiPSK
      contact me and I will send you the software to test!

      73 Sholto
      KE7HPV.

      Message 811 of 811 , Apr 15 4:54 PM
        I'm happy it's work