Re: [30meterPSKGroup] Re: File - Any Reports on 30 mtr contacts?

  • Sholto Fisher
    Message 1 of 931 , Dec 4, 2007
      Hi Ed,

      Yes I had come across that before but as you say it is just for Propnet. I
      suspect from the Propnet weekend there are a lot of US stations using it but
      not so many DX stations.

      The biggest hurdle I see to doing it with our data is getting more people
      auto-spotting. Currently we only have Tim N9PUZ, John VK2XGJ and myself.
      None of us run 24hr/day.

      Regarding the alert feature - it's probably a step too far right now but
      maybe in the future.

      By the way, I will repeat the request: Anyone (anywhere!) want to try
      autospotting for the spot page? If you have a registered version of MultiPSK
      contact me and I will send you the software to test!

      73 Sholto
      KE7HPV.

      Message 931 of 931 , Today at 2:56 AM
        Any group member have any 30 meter digital mode contacts to report?

        Or does anyone have any comments about the propagation paths in your area of the World for the last few weeks on the 30 meter band?
        (openings, path changes, activity, DX best times, modes, antennas, etc)

        Or report 30m digital spots here:
        http://hamspots.net/30mdg/
        (thanks Laurie VK3AMA)
        http://pskreporter.info/pskmap.html

        30 Meter Band Utilization Chart:
        (Courtesy of Ian G3NRW and thanks Ian)

        Also remember thanks to Richard PA3GWH we have a live 30 Meter PSK Online Receivers so check out what is happening in EU on 30 Meters:

        http://aprs.pa3gwh.com/PskRcvR12/Applet/Receiver.html
        Voorburg JO22EB Netherlands, Thanks Richard PA3GWH

        (We would like to promote more 30m online PSK receivers so anyone else wanting to setup a 30 meter PSK receiver please email kb9umt AT arrl.net )

        For other 30MDG Information please go to our http://www.30mdg.net page.

        Thanks

        de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
        EN50dp - Moderator