RE: [30meterPSKGroup] Re: File - Any Reports on 30 mtr contacts?

  • Ed Sack
    Message 1 of 1013 , Dec 4, 2007
      Hello Sholto,

      Are you aware of the "internet alert" software developed by KF6XA for Propnet
      which, I believe, does what you are looking for, at least for Propnet signals.

      You tell the software (as of last report, just tell Dave) how often you want to
      be alerted to the receipt of YOUR signal by another Propnet station (on whatever
      band.) When a Propnet station reports a catch to findu, Dave's software notices
      and sends you an e-mail alert.

      Don't know if Dave wants to increase the utilization of his program right now
      but at least I thought it was worth letting you know.

      73,

      Ed

      W3NRG

      Message 1013 of 1013 , Dec 27, 2016