Re: File - Any Reports on 30 mtr contacts?

  • cpcohen1945
    Message 1 of 924 , Dec 4, 2007
      I have been having daily scheds with W6DEI (Peter) in Berkeley, CA,
      for the past four weeks or so. 10.140 / PSK31 , 2300 UTC.

      Peter is using an out-of-tune dipole, and I'm using a 16' vertical
      sticking out from my balcony, with the balcony railing as a
      counterpoise. My antenna qualifies as "compromised".

      We generally run 30-50 watts, and contacts have been reliable -- some
      days are better than others, but we haven't had "no contact" yet.

      Just a little bit more solar flux would help . . . <g>

      Charles VA7CPC
      Vancouver, BC

    • 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
      Message 924 of 924 , Today at 4:59 AM
        Any group member have any 30 meter digital mode contacts to report?

        Or does anyone have any comments about the propagation paths in your area of the World for the last few weeks on the 30 meter band?
        (openings, path changes, activity, DX best times, modes, antennas, etc)

        Or report 30m digital spots here:
        http://hamspots.net/30mdg/
        (thanks Laurie VK3AMA)
        http://pskreporter.info/pskmap.html

        30 Meter Band Utilization Chart:
        (Courtesy of Ian G3NRW and thanks Ian)

        Also remember thanks to Richard PA3GWH we have a live 30 Meter PSK Online Receivers so check out what is happening in EU on 30 Meters:

        http://aprs.pa3gwh.com/PskRcvR12/Applet/Receiver.html
        Voorburg JO22EB Netherlands, Thanks Richard PA3GWH

        (We would like to promote more 30m online PSK receivers so anyone else wanting to setup a 30 meter PSK receiver please email kb9umt AT arrl.net )

        For other 30MDG Information please go to our http://www.30mdg.net page.

        Thanks

        de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
        EN50dp - Moderator