Re: DX Stations .......any Spanish or French speaking Hams here?

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
      GE,
      As of yet no feedback on the new webpages for other languages...is
      there any Hams here DX or otherwise that speak Spanish or French that
      can proof read the translations pages? I would appreciate knowing
      that they are somewhat correct. Thanks to anyone for the help...you
      can go here:

      http://www.30meterdigital.org/30MDXTRANSLATEHOMEPAGE.html

      Thanks
      de kb9umt Don EN50dp moderator