Alaska and 30m PSK Sunday Night

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      All,

      If you were not around the 30m band yesterday you missed the band in
      good condition (finally after days of it not being in any shape). I
      noticed many PSK signals yesterday for Sunday 30m PSK and also some
      RTTY (most DX) and also MFSK....made a number of contacts and the band
      was really in nice shape (you can check the 30m Spot page for data on
      some of the action). I got to rag chew with a few of you and made a
      couple of DX contacts....heck even got Sholto to send me a picture
      using MFSK so that was neat...all in all a really nice time of
      operation for a few hours on 30 meters.

      Now as Delbert has mentioned we had an Alaska station come in and with
      a very nice signal to boot, that was fun and I think or hope some of
      you might need that state on 30m and if so I went ahead and gave him
      our spill both on the air and also in an email after the contacts.
      Here is his reply: