Re: Any MN members?

  • Jerry W
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
      Hi Delbert,

      From the twin cities, Minnesota. Have worked a few stations in Texas
      on 30 meter PSK31. I don't think today or tomorrow would be to good.
      Were having a snow storm and is supposed to continue over night into
      tomorrow. Afternoons around 15:30 to 17:00 CST seem to be a good time.
      Maybe set up a schedule next week?

      Jerry - K0HZI

      --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "n5ztw@..." <n5ztw@...> wrote:

      > Howdy,
      > I'm still looking to make a 30M QSO with a station in
      > Minnesota.
      > Are there any members who are from Minnesota who would like
      > to try a sched?
      > Delbert N5ZTW Texas

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2007
        Hi Jerry,
        Would this weekend be good? Dec. 15-16
        I'm sure there me other that would like to work MN also.
        Thanks for the reply
        Delbert N5ZTW

        --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry W" <k0hzi.mn@...>