Any MN members?

  • n5ztw@texasdata.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
      Howdy,
      I'm still looking to make a 30M QSO with a station in
      Minnesota.
      Are there any members who are from Minnesota who would like
      to try a sched?
      Delbert N5ZTW Texas
    • Jerry W
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
        Hi Delbert,

        From the twin cities, Minnesota. Have worked a few stations in Texas
        on 30 meter PSK31. I don't think today or tomorrow would be to good.
        Were having a snow storm and is supposed to continue over night into
        tomorrow. Afternoons around 15:30 to 17:00 CST seem to be a good time.
        Maybe set up a schedule next week?

        Jerry - K0HZI

        --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "n5ztw@..." <n5ztw@...> wrote:

        > Howdy,
        > I'm still looking to make a 30M QSO with a station in
        > Minnesota.
        > Are there any members who are from Minnesota who would like
        > to try a sched?
        > Delbert N5ZTW Texas

      • Bill
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 12, 2007
          Hi Jerry,
          Would this weekend be good? Dec. 15-16
          I'm sure there me other that would like to work MN also.
          Thanks for the reply
          Delbert N5ZTW

          --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry W" <k0hzi.mn@...>