Welcome W2EV Ev from PropNet

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2007
      GE and Welcome Ev W2EV with PropNet,

      As you know we meet again om and yes you are very welcome here, thanks
      for joining in.

      Ev wrote:
      Hi Don! Did you know that PropNET supports 30 meter activity? :) I'll
      be lurking here for a while, with your approval. -= Ev =-

      I'm getting setup now to start some 30 meter PSK remote so I will be on
      the bands but I have heard some PropNet PSK beacon stations already,
      can you tell the calls of the 30 meter PropNet stations? Do you have
      any links about PropNet or what it is, how to setup...are there any 30
      meter PropNet propagation path maps?

      Thanks Ev

      de kb9umt Don
      EN50dp -moderator...let's get 30 meters going with some PSK signals