W1AW/8 operations on 30m

  • wulfeku1
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2014
      Good day to all,

      I will be operating W1AW/8 on 30m PSK Saturday Feb 22nd and Sunday Feb 23rd starting about 9 a.m. eastern time until 11 a.m. eastern time.  At that point, I'll be switching from PSK to narrow band SSTV using MP73-N or MP110-N modes until noon eastern time when I'll be back to PSK.  I'll likely be operating feld hellschreiber using W1AW/8 after 1 p.m. each day either on 30m or up on 15m or 10m to catch some of my European FH members in the Feld Hell Club.  Being that the RTTY contest will be Saturday, the 15 and/or 10m activity will most likely be Sunday after 1 p.m..  I will be near the PSK region of the band if anyone is interested and would like to work me.

      Check out the ARRL Centennial information on the main ARRL web page(s).

      Hope to work many of you on 30m tomorrow and Sunday.

      73,

      - Lou - W8LEW  30MGD-0252

    • Laurie, VK3AMA
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 21, 2014
        Lou,

        Sorry to be a pain, but all the times you have shown are local to you. It would sure help the rest of the world if you used UTC times/dates.

        de Laurie VK3AMA

        On 22/02/2014 4:28 PM, wulfeku1@... wrote:
[...]

      • kg0dp

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 22, 2014
            2/22/14 16:45

            CQ CQ CQ W1AW/8  W1AW/8  W1AW/8 PSE K

            W1AW/8 W1AW/8 de KB9UMT KB9UMT KB9UMT k

            kb9umt de w1aw/8... a very good morning to you.  ur 599 599 into lansing, mi EN72qp.  lou here (W8LEW)... btu

            W1AW/8 de KB9UMT GM Lou W8LEW nice to see ur strong sig on the 30m band  ur 599 599 599 name is Don Don  QTH Peoria IL  from the 30MDG Group   noticed ur message post so turned rig on and there you were hi  btu Lou W1AW/8 de KB9UMT (Don) k

            r r r Don.  good deal, I'm glad you dropped by.  Hope you're well.  I've had several contacts here and one MP73-N while on SSTV down at 10132.e happy I could make at least 1 SSTV tso.  Great signal here from you.  The band has been up and down. Working as W1AW is kinda different, hi hi.  I keep having to correct the call from my own.  life going well?  btu KB9UMT de W1AW/8 kn

            RRR  yes all well here Lou  nice to cu on 30m  promoting W1AW/8 on 30m digital   good deal on the SSTV-N contact  and hope you make some more contacts here  please do keep cqing here on PSK31 on 30m as I have spotted you on the DX Cluster so it should bring I hope a few here to make contact with you  btu Lou W1AW/8 de KB9UMT bk

            Yes!  that will bring folks here for sure.  ok, I'll get back to it.  Not sure on QSL cards as yet.  The leader of the /8's hasn't made that clear as yet but I may just have to spend a little coin and make up some just because it's cool!  73, ol' friend.  I'll talk to you later on for sure.  Probably going to repeat everything tomorrow as well.  73 and have a good one, Don.  de Lou, W8LEW... as W1AW/8.  Lansing, MI.

            RRR very cool my friend Lou and yes would not cost much to have a few made as I'm sure you will get some cards  GL on the band and keep at it  I will keep spotting you on the cluster  73 GL W1AW/8 de KB9UMT sk sk

            CQ CQ CQ DE W1AW/8  W1AW/8  W1tf/8 PSE K

            w0hbh de w1aw/8..hiaood morninl.  ur 599599 into lansing,mi en72qp en72qp.  op is Lou.  btu w0hbh de w1aw/8

            e R599 in mo mo name is bill bill
            in st. louis mo mo w1aw/8 de w0hbh