Can't Locate 30m INFO in pdf

  • kc9tgf
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17 6:45 PM
      Hi Group, newbie here. Name is Tom, kc9tgf. Just getting my feet wet with the
      various digital modes. Been casually trying digital modes since last year. I can
      receive RTTY and psk31 reliably using Fldigi and Digipan decoders. I wish to
      send a screen shot of a signal that appears like a mfsk4, with the slow playing
      notes but I haven't been able to decode thus far. Any ideas of what this signal
      might be?

      73's

      Tom
    • kb9umt
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18 6:34 PM

        Hi Tom KC9TGF,

        Glad you joined in with us and welcome to the 30MDG Yahoo Group.  Getting your feet wet on digital modes is fun so hope to see your signal on the waterfall and work you sometime on 30 Meters.  We have a good bunch of digital operators here so please ask any questions you might have.

        Some links and info below:

        If you would like some 30 Meter Information or to join the 30 Meter Digital Group (30MDG) to receive a 30MDG member number and certificate go here:

        http://30mdg.net/index.html

        http://www.30mdg.net/join.html

        http://30mdg.net/30_Meter_Band_INFORMATION_Aug_2010_002.pdf

        Ian's 30 Meter Utilization Chart:

        As far as the mode you could not decode with FLDIGI or DIGIPAN what was the frequency on 30m?  If you were around 10.138 USB my guess is where listening to WSJT JT65 digital mode so you would need software to decode that mode...links below:

        http://www.physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/

        http://www.physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjtx.html

        http://sourceforge.net/projects/jt65-hf/

        http://jt65.w6cqz.org/

        Thanks

        Don KB9UMT 30MDG#0001

        www.30mdg.net

      • kc9tgf
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 24 6:47 PM
          Thanks for the warm welcome. Sorry about the late reply. I was busy trying to learn JT65HF software.
          So not much in the way of initialing qso's on 30m. I look forward to seeing your group members on
          the air.
          Tom,KC9TGF