keeps updating

  • signalhz@1791.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 17, 2013
      I just updated the U30 program. When it's done the update window pops up
      again saying it needs to be closed so it can be updated. It does this
      over and over. The only way I can close it is to open task manager and
      stop the program.

      73 Eddy N4ABN
    • Don Leitch
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 17, 2013

        Same here don zl1atb   windows 7 64

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 17, 2013
          Hi...
          same here as well

          David VK4BDJ

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 18, 2013

                Eddy and all,

                Thanks for the message post and letting us know.  I emailed John and he has U30 fixed now.  Thanks again and of course to John!

                Don KB9UMT

                30MDG#0001

                Hi Don,
                It was my fault. I forgot to update a file on U30-server...

                Now it is fixed!
                Please broadcast this situation.

                73 de John, OE3JPK
              • signalhz@1791.com