How long is too long?

  • jim_k2qb
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2013

      I submitted for some new awards several weeks ago and have heard nothing back. I know it takes time as I have submitted and received awards in the past but am I being impatient or should I think about re-submitting or emailing each award manager directly?

      Jim K2QB

    • barry
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 26, 2013

        Can you tell us what awards you applied for?

        Barry M0IOW  30MDG#013

        I submitted for some new awards several weeks ago and have heard nothing back. I know it takes time as I have submitted and received awards in the past but am I being impatient or should I think about re-submitting or emailing each award manager directly?

        Jim K2QB

      • ve3oij
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 27, 2013
          For the awards I administer: CWCS, Zulu, C2C, the turn-around time is max 7 days from the most recent application you sent.

          Doesn't look like you've applied for any of mine though.

          73 de VE3OIJ
          -Darin
        • pa3gwh
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 29, 2013
            I, for one, have a backlog but do not seem to have any in the queue for you.

            If anyone is waiting for any DX, Wise, USGS, SCA or QRP awards, please give me a few days to catch up. Bad (computer) luck struck the network here.

            Starting with a broken power supply in the firewall, that fixed, a broken harddisk in the shack computer, that fixed, a broken motherboard in the firewall (again). That brought stuff to a complete stand still here for a week or so.

            All is fixed for now with spare computers etc. But will need to replace the firewall once the new motherboard arrives.

            If you haven't received any of the above mentioned awards in, let's say 3 days, re-apply, I might have missed the emails when the firewall/webserver/mailserver was down.

            73 de Richard PA3GWH
          • jim_k2qb