Re: [30MDG] RE: txt to adif?

  • April Talmadge
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17 3:27 PM
      Thanks for the response.  I've never worked with .adi files before, and never had any need until now.  I'm not new to Digipan, but apparently, it does some things I had not used.  Anyway, pursuant to y'all's advice I finally figured out what was going on with Digipan (I think).  I did the conversion, and it worked with eqsl.cc on uploading my log.  However, when I tried to install my log on U30 I still received errors.  I'll try it again, and report back which errors if I can't muddle my way through on my own.

      Thanks again for all the help.

      April
      W1AET