Re: [30MDG] HRD V5 ending

  • David Cole
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2013
      HI,

      It appears that they are only ceasing to host the downloads for it...
      They have this text under Archives:

      ===CUT===
      All 5.x Files will be removed from the server on September 1, 2013.
      You may host these files on your server or have them on a CD, but you
      may NOT charge for the CD or the access to your server.
      ===CUT===

      This seems to still allow downloading and hosting, just no change for
      them... Perhaps those fellows selling free software in eBay ticked them
      off.

      SO it looks as if HRD 5.x will continue to be available, just not from
      them, but from anyone that wants to host a site to allow download.

      --
      Thanks and 73's,
      Dave (NK7Z),