Poll ending soon - 30m activity (Net? Mode of the Month?)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2013
      GE,
      Poll ending soon so those that still would like to participate or have time please do so....we appreciate all that participate.

      Go here:

      Question
      30MDG members, would you be interested in a "30 Meter Digital Mode for the month" to discuss different digital modes and the mode for the month on the Yahoo 30MDG forum plus get on the air with that promoted mode for the month each week? Any interest in this both participation and/or hosting this? Also any interest in a monthly Digital Net on 30 Meters to check in and/or ragchew with other 30MDG members in a group roundtable of sorts?

      • Yes, I would be interested in a 30 Meter Digital Net to meet up with other 30MDG Members (known date/time/freq/mode)

      • No, not interested in a Digital Net for 30 Meters

      • I like the idea of a known 30 Meter Digital Net and would be willing to help for my Region

      • I can participate anytime and like this idea

      • Yes, I would be interested in the group discussing a particular mode each month and participating weekly on 30m with this mode

      • No - not interested and will not participate

      • I'm interested in helping out to promote this activity both in some documentation of the mode and reminding others weekly of the mode, freq, day of the event

      • Weekends are better for me to participate

      • Weekdays are better for me to participate

      Your vote is shown above. You can change your vote until the poll is closed.