Re: [30MDG] 30 Meter Multi-Mode Weekend - Aug? Sep?

  • airratt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26, 2013
      Any weekend is ok with me

      73 Eddy N4ABN

      On Friday, July 26, 2013 at 6:22 PM, "Don" <dhobson123@...> wrote:

      GE,

      Anyone interested in getting together to promote the 30 Meter Band and experiment with some different digital modes? It has been a while and maybe time we get together on the 30 Meter Band.

      If interested let me know what weekend might be a good weekend for not only you but the group in general - of course seems most weekends are busy with contests so would be nice to pick a weekend that doesn't include a digital contest.

      http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/contestcal.html

      Any thoughts on a weekend in last half of August or in September?

      Don KB9UMT 30MDG#0001
      www.30mdg.net
      (keep in mind I need a few weeks time to put these together - post to other groups/sites/and get w/Laurie VK3AMA to use the server for emails to our 30MDG members)

    • W. J. Karle
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 26, 2013
        I am in as long as we use a month that supports 30M propagation minus lots of absorption.

        W. J. (Bill) Karle, VE4KZ
        Radio Amateurs of Canada -- Maple Leaf Operator Member
        Amateur Radio Emergency Service -- Certified Emergency Coordinator

        Anyone interested in getting together to promote the 30 Meter Band and experiment with some different digital modes?  It has been a while and maybe time we get together on the 30 Meter Band.

        If interested let me know what weekend might be a good weekend for not only you but the group in general - of course seems most weekends are busy with contests so would be nice to pick a weekend that doesn't include a digital contest.

        http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/contestcal.html

        Any thoughts on a weekend in last half of August or in September?

        Don KB9UMT 30MDG#0001
        www.30mdg.net
        (keep in mind I need a few weeks time to put these together - post to other groups/sites/and get w/Laurie VK3AMA to use the server for emails to our 30MDG members)

        ------------------------------------

        Please join in with us on the 30 Meter Band. When in the shack use the 30 mtr digital Spots page made possible by Laurie VK3AMA

        http://hamspots.net/30mdg/

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            30MDG-digest@yahoogroups.com
            30MDG-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Barry
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 27, 2013
          Hi, makes no difference to me when it is held.
          I would like to see more use of PSK etc on the band.
          Barry M0IOW