Re: IMPORTANT - HamSpots.net changes from 2300utc (14-May)

    Message 1 of 3 , May 26 6:21 AM
      Laurie VK3AMA,

      Good move and the right one too...I remember breaking 100 ops using the HamSpots page at the same time was maybe on the weekends and the normal was from 60 to 120 ops on the pages. Now I see the norm is around 150 to 200 ops using the HamSpot pages and just the other day/night highest count I noticed was almost 300 so great to see the increase of users (main increase are those WJST and JT65HF users due to the great add-on program of JT-Alert).

      Great job of it and I signed up with no issues and see many following your spot pages - keep up the great work!

      Don KB9UMT 30MDG#0001
      www.30mdg.net
      ps. also have the JT-Alert and X-Alert running FB too...great tool!
      Those that use WSJT or JT65HF that have not tried this please do..go here:
      http://ham-apps.com/