Re: [30MDG] File - Any Reports on 30 mtr contacts?

  • W. J. Karle
    Message 1 of 917 , Mar 31, 2013
      Many calls made but no replies on 30M.  Meanwhile, 20 and 40 were fruitful.

      W. J. (Bill) Karle, VE4KZ
      Radio Amateurs of Canada -- Maple Leaf Operator Member
      Amateur Radio Emergency Service -- Certified Emergency Coordinator

      Message 917 of 917 , Today at 4:33 PM
        This month I've made 103 qso's and break down by mode

        I've made 23 cw qso's
        I made 1 RTTY qso
        I've made 79 JT65 qso's

        Rig Icom 756 Pro3 S9v43 vertical Timewave Navagator USB connection.

        73 Eddy N4ABN