File - Any Reports on 30 mtr contacts?

  • 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 917 , Mar 17, 2013
      Any group member have any 30 meter digital mode contacts to report?

      Or does anyone have any comments about the propagation paths in your area of the World for the last few weeks on the 30 meter band?
      (openings, path changes, activity, DX best times, modes, antennas, etc)

      Or report 30m digital spots here:
      http://hamspots.net/30mdg/
      (thanks Laurie VK3AMA)
      http://pskreporter.info/pskmap.html

      30 Meter Band Utilization Chart:
      (Courtesy of Ian G3NRW and thanks Ian)

      Also remember thanks to Richard PA3GWH we have a live 30 Meter PSK Online Receivers so check out what is happening in EU on 30 Meters:

      http://aprs.pa3gwh.com/PskRcvR12/Applet/Receiver.html
      Voorburg JO22EB Netherlands, Thanks Richard PA3GWH

      (We would like to promote more 30m online PSK receivers so anyone else wanting to setup a 30 meter PSK receiver please email kb9umt AT arrl.net )

      For other 30MDG Information please go to our http://www.30mdg.net page.

      Thanks

      de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
      EN50dp - Moderator
    • signalhz signalhz
      Message 917 of 917 , Today at 4:33 PM
        This month I've made 103 qso's and break down by mode

        I've made 23 cw qso's
        I made 1 RTTY qso
        I've made 79 JT65 qso's

        Rig Icom 756 Pro3 S9v43 vertical Timewave Navagator USB connection.

        73 Eddy N4ABN