CQ friends

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2013

      Hi, I am flying the flag for the 30 MDG on CQ friends, any other members on there?

      Nice sunny day here on the IoW, so I am off for a walk.

      http://www.cqfriends.com/user.asp?username=m0iow

      73

      Barry, MØIOW. 30 Meter Digital Group #0013

      My web site on Amateur Radio,  the History of the Isle of Wight & Newport the capital.

      www.india-whisky.org.uk  My web Site India Whisky.

    • Fred Bennett
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2013

        Hi Barry,

        Iam there also.. just sent  you a friends requests

        73 de Fred N2FJ

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 14, 2013
          Barry, I'm on CQ also <<>> de Martyn-MM0XXW

          --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "Fred Bennett" <n2fj@...> wrote:

          > Hi Barry,
          >
          > Iam there also.. just sent you a friends requests
          >
          > 73 de Fred N2FJ

        • Eddy Vaesen
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 14, 2013
            Hi Barry,