Re: Leslie Elliott

  • Leslie Elliott
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2013
      Do not open this!!!  My email has been hijacked.  Just now found out, and am working to correct the mess.  It's going to ne a mess, as I want to quit my Yahoo mail account and I have so many contacts using that account.

      Les KCØPTO

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2013

        Les all you have to do is go into your account and change your password.

        Don zl1atb