Re: [30MDG] Re: 30MDG AWARDS

  • Peter Eckersberger
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 18, 2013
      Hi,

      Thank you for the info. Will wait for the official release.

      73 de Pez,  OE3EPW
       <oe3epw@...>

      AR  SK

      Am 18.02.2013 19:12, schrieb graham787:
      You need to check in  V 303 , mode  has  been  added  , waiting publication

      G.

      text/html 	ADIF 303.htm  1150 KB 	  	aa6yq 	  	Jan 29, 2013 Proposed ADIF 3.0.3 specification (additions in green, deletions in red)

      --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, Peter Eckersberger <oe3epw@...> wrote:

      Hi Graham,

      I wonder if you could provide us with the link where you got this
      information from. The latest I have is ADIF Version 3.0.2, updated
      2012-06-09 by AA6YQ and G3ZOD. In there nothing whats so ever on "OPERA"
      as a 2-way HAM radio communication mode ...
      http://www.adif.org/adif302.htm#Mode%20Enumeration

      The same situation when searching "ARRL - LoTW"
      ...https://p1k.arrl.org/lotw/faq#modes

      Have a nice evening and TIA.

      73 de Pez,  OE3EPW
      <oe3epw@...>

      AR  SK

      Am 18.02.2013 17:29, schrieb graham787:

      Yes  Opera  is  a true digital  mode  , finally  listed  in the  latest  ADIF  mode  list

      73-Graham.

      --- In30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "VE2HAR"<ve2har@>  wrote:

      Hello,
      Wondering if digital mode Opera is acceptable for 30MDG Digital Modes Award program.
      Bob, VE2HAR

    • Robert
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 18, 2013
        Hello,
        Thanks to everybody who answered my question, see you on the air.
        Bob, VE2HAR