Re: [30MDG] Re: 30MDG AWARDS

  • Peter Eckersberger
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 18, 2013
      Hi Graham,

      I wonder if you could provide us with the link where you got this information from. The latest I have is
      ADIF Version 3.0.2, updated 2012-06-09 by AA6YQ and G3ZOD. In there nothing whats so ever on "OPERA" as a 2-way HAM radio communication mode ... http://www.adif.org/adif302.htm#Mode%20Enumeration

      The same situation when searching "ARRL - LoTW" ... https://p1k.arrl.org/lotw/faq#modes

      Have a nice evening and TIA.

      73 de Pez,  OE3EPW
       <oe3epw@...>

      AR  SK

      Am 18.02.2013 17:29, schrieb graham787:
      Yes  Opera  is  a true digital  mode  , finally  listed  in the  latest  ADIF  mode  list

      73-Graham.

      --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "VE2HAR" <ve2har@...> wrote:

      Hello,
      Wondering if digital mode Opera is acceptable for 30MDG Digital Modes Award program.
      Bob, VE2HAR

    • graham787
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 18, 2013
        You need to check in V 303 , mode has been added , waiting publication

        G.

        text/html ADIF 303.htm 1150 KB aa6yq Jan 29, 2013 Proposed ADIF 3.0.3 specification (additions in green, deletions in red)

        --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, Peter Eckersberger <oe3epw@...> wrote:

        > Hi Graham,
        >
        > I wonder if you could provide us with the link where you got this
        > information from. The latest I have is ADIF Version 3.0.2, updated
        > 2012-06-09 by AA6YQ and G3ZOD. In there nothing whats so ever on "OPERA"
        > as a 2-way HAM radio communication mode ...
        > http://www.adif.org/adif302.htm#Mode%20Enumeration
        >
        > The same situation when searching "ARRL - LoTW"
        > ...https://p1k.arrl.org/lotw/faq#modes
        >
        > Have a nice evening and TIA.
        >

        > 73 de Pez, OE3EPW
        > <oe3epw@...>
        >
        > AR SK
        >

        > Am 18.02.2013 17:29, schrieb graham787:
        > > Yes Opera is a true digital mode , finally listed in the latest ADIF mode list
        > >
        > > 73-Graham.
        > >

        > > --- In30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "VE2HAR"<ve2har@> wrote:
        > >> Hello,
        > >> Wondering if digital mode Opera is acceptable for 30MDG Digital Modes Award program.
        > >> Bob, VE2HAR

      • Peter Eckersberger
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 18, 2013
          Hi,

          Thank you for the info. Will wait for the official release.

          73 de Pez,  OE3EPW
           <oe3epw@...>

          AR  SK

          Am 18.02.2013 19:12, schrieb graham787:
[...]

        • Robert
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 18, 2013
            Hello,
            Thanks to everybody who answered my question, see you on the air.
            Bob, VE2HAR