30MDG AWARDS

  • VE2HAR
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 18, 2013
      Hello,
      Wondering if digital mode Opera is acceptable for 30MDG Digital Modes Award program.
      Bob, VE2HAR
    • Barry
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 18, 2013
        Hello Bob, VE2HAR,I think Opera is OK, AFAIK
        Try it with the U30 award checker.
        I will send this to the other Award Managers for any more info.

        Barry, MØIOW. 30 Meter Digital Group #0013
        My web site on Amateur Radio, the History of the Isle of Wight & Newport
        the capital.
        www.india-whisky.org.uk My web Site India Whisky.

        Hello,
        Wondering if digital mode Opera is acceptable for 30MDG Digital Modes Award
        program.
        Bob, VE2HAR
      • graham787
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 18, 2013
          Yes Opera is a true digital mode , finally listed in the latest ADIF mode list

          73-Graham.

          --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "VE2HAR" <ve2har@...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          > Wondering if digital mode Opera is acceptable for 30MDG Digital Modes Award program.
          > Bob, VE2HAR

        • Peter Eckersberger
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 18, 2013
            Hi Graham,

            I wonder if you could provide us with the link where you got this information from. The latest I have is
            ADIF Version 3.0.2, updated 2012-06-09 by AA6YQ and G3ZOD. In there nothing whats so ever on "OPERA" as a 2-way HAM radio communication mode ... http://www.adif.org/adif302.htm#Mode%20Enumeration

            The same situation when searching "ARRL - LoTW" ... https://p1k.arrl.org/lotw/faq#modes

            Have a nice evening and TIA.

            73 de Pez,  OE3EPW
             <oe3epw@...>

            AR  SK

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 18, 2013
              You need to check in V 303 , mode has been added , waiting publication

              G.

              text/html ADIF 303.htm 1150 KB aa6yq Jan 29, 2013 Proposed ADIF 3.0.3 specification (additions in green, deletions in red)

              --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, Peter Eckersberger <oe3epw@...> wrote:

              > Hi Graham,
              >
              > I wonder if you could provide us with the link where you got this
              > information from. The latest I have is ADIF Version 3.0.2, updated
              > 2012-06-09 by AA6YQ and G3ZOD. In there nothing whats so ever on "OPERA"
              > as a 2-way HAM radio communication mode ...
              > http://www.adif.org/adif302.htm#Mode%20Enumeration
              >
              > The same situation when searching "ARRL - LoTW"
              > ...https://p1k.arrl.org/lotw/faq#modes
              >
              > Have a nice evening and TIA.
              >

              > 73 de Pez, OE3EPW
              > <oe3epw@...>
              >
              > AR SK
              >

              > Am 18.02.2013 17:29, schrieb graham787:
              > > Yes Opera is a true digital mode , finally listed in the latest ADIF mode list
              > >
              > > 73-Graham.
              > >

              > > --- In30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "VE2HAR"<ve2har@> wrote:
              > >> Hello,
              > >> Wondering if digital mode Opera is acceptable for 30MDG Digital Modes Award program.
              > >> Bob, VE2HAR

            • Peter Eckersberger
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 18, 2013
                Hi,

                Thank you for the info. Will wait for the official release.

                73 de Pez,  OE3EPW
                 <oe3epw@...>

                AR  SK

                Am 18.02.2013 19:12, schrieb graham787:
[...]

              • Robert
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 18, 2013
                  Hello,
                  Thanks to everybody who answered my question, see you on the air.
                  Bob, VE2HAR

                  Hello Bob, VE2HAR,I think Opera is OK, AFAIK
                  Try it with the U30 award checker.
                  I will send this to the other Award Managers for any more info.

                  Barry, MØIOW. 30 Meter Digital Group #0013
                  My web site on Amateur Radio, the History of the Isle of Wight & Newport
                  the capital.
                  www.india-whisky.org.uk My web Site India Whisky.

                  Hello,
                  Wondering if digital mode Opera is acceptable for 30MDG Digital Modes Award
                  program.
                  Bob, VE2HAR

                  Please join in with us on the 30 Meter Band. When in the shack use the 30
                  mtr digital Spots page made possible by Laurie VK3AMA

                  http://hamspots.net/30mdg/

                  Yahoo! Groups Links