RE: [30MDG] Re: U30 Updates

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 8, 2013

      I don't have any problem with it ( U30 ) and I like the splash screen. I can even turn the length of time the images are displayed up to 10 seconds or down to 1 second. It's a great little program. I don't have to go to some website to upload my log book to check to see if I qualify for an award. It's a cool program.

      73 Eddy N4ABN

      Yes I quite agree Eddy, it is a very good programme.

      Barry, MØIOW. 30 Meter Digital Group #0013

      My web site on Amateur Radio,  the History of the Isle of Wight & Newport the capital.

      www.india-whisky.org.uk  My web Site India Whisky.

      Pulmonary  Fibrosis Group

      A charity (reg no; 1149901) connected to this group has just been set up and is called 'The Pulmonary Fibrosis Trust'. Any donations should be sent to Malcolm Weallans, honorary teasurer, The Pulmonary Fibrosis Trust, 11 Redwood, Burnham, SL1 8JN. email at Malcolm.Weallans@.... Funds can be deposited direct to the bank at NatWest account, burnham branch, sort-code 60-04-53, and the account number is 13603604.

      Pulmonary Fibrosis Trust.

      We also have several facebook groups and pages: -

      Pulmonary Fibrosis Carers & Bereaved Group

      PulmonaryFibrosisPatientsUK :