Re: [30MDG] OKLAHOMA SKED

  • Marc - ON7SS - OO9O
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
      Bob,

      I will get back to you on this, but not this evening.
      Going out with the XYL for a dance (Latin and Ballroom and probably some Country&Western also)

      73 to all have a nice weekend

      Marc, ON7SS - OO9O

      --

      uba logoAmateurRadio Station

      ON7SS - OO9O

      MarcDomen

      UBAHF Contest Manager

      http://www.uba.be

      http://www.on7ss.be

      Op 1/12/2012 18:38, Robert schreef:

      Hi Marc,

      Do you need VE2 ? Let me know.

      73 Bob, VE2HAR
    Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
      i was there for the sked that we set up , but the pactor was all over the place couldn't copy my sked that was set up for psk63 , maybe next week , i'm sorry for the canada station i set up sked with . couldn't hear you over the pactor on the psk freq's
         73 ac5jv

      AC5JV, GEORGE
      http://ac5jv.tripod.com
       146.985 RPT INFO
      http://www.kc5dbh.freewebspace.com/
         HAM TRADERS GROUP
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/neokhamtraders/
          KD5KUF PAWN SHOP
      http://www.siloamspringspawn.com/
      FOR COMPUTER WORK:
      http://brownellsitsolutions.zymichost.com/

    • Robert
      Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
        Marc,

        Let me know when it is convenient for you.

        73 Bob, VE2HAR