Re: [30MDG] OKLAHOMA SKED

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
      Hi Marc,

      Do you need VE2 ? Let me know.

      73 Bob, VE2HAR
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2012 12:32 PM
      Subject: Re: [30MDG] OKLAHOMA SKED

      Bob,

      I still need a VE on digital modes on 30m.
      Have only VE1DX on CW.

      73   Marc, ON7SS - OO9O

      --

      uba logoAmateur Radio Station

      ON7SS - OO9O

      Marc Domen

      UBA HF Contest Manager

      http://www.uba.be

      http://www.on7ss.be

      Op 1/12/2012 17:50, Robert schreef:

      Hello,
      I am looking for a station in State of Oklahoma for a sked
      on 30 meter, any digital mode, including CW.
      73 Bob, VE2HAR

    • Marc - ON7SS - OO9O
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
        Bob,

        I will get back to you on this, but not this evening.
        Going out with the XYL for a dance (Latin and Ballroom and probably some Country&Western also)

        73 to all have a nice weekend

        Marc, ON7SS - OO9O

        --

        uba logoAmateurRadio Station

        ON7SS - OO9O

        MarcDomen

        UBAHF Contest Manager

        http://www.uba.be

        http://www.on7ss.be

        Op 1/12/2012 18:38, Robert schreef:

        Hi Marc,

        Do you need VE2 ? Let me know.

        73 Bob, VE2HAR

      Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
        i was there for the sked that we set up , but the pactor was all over the place couldn't copy my sked that was set up for psk63 , maybe next week , i'm sorry for the canada station i set up sked with . couldn't hear you over the pactor on the psk freq's
           73 ac5jv

        AC5JV, GEORGE
        http://ac5jv.tripod.com
         146.985 RPT INFO
        http://www.kc5dbh.freewebspace.com/
           HAM TRADERS GROUP
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/neokhamtraders/
            KD5KUF PAWN SHOP
        http://www.siloamspringspawn.com/
        FOR COMPUTER WORK:
        http://brownellsitsolutions.zymichost.com/

      • Robert
        Message 4 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
          Marc,

          Let me know when it is convenient for you.

          73 Bob, VE2HAR