OKLAHOMA SKED

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
      Hello,
      I am looking for a station in State of Oklahoma for a sked
      on 30 meter, any digital mode, including CW.
      73 Bob, VE2HAR
    • Marc - ON7SS - OO9O
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
        Bob,

        I still need a VE on digital modes on 30m.
        Have only VE1DX on CW.

        73   Marc, ON7SS - OO9O

        --

        uba logoAmateurRadio Station

        ON7SS - OO9O

        MarcDomen

        UBAHF Contest Manager

        http://www.uba.be

        http://www.on7ss.be

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
          Hi Marc,

          Do you need VE2 ? Let me know.

          73 Bob, VE2HAR

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
            Bob,

            I will get back to you on this, but not this evening.
            Going out with the XYL for a dance (Latin and Ballroom and probably some Country&Western also)

            73 to all have a nice weekend

            Marc, ON7SS - OO9O

            --

            uba logoAmateurRadio Station

            ON7SS - OO9O

            MarcDomen

            UBAHF Contest Manager

            http://www.uba.be

            http://www.on7ss.be

            Op 1/12/2012 18:38, Robert schreef:

            Hi Marc,

            Do you need VE2 ? Let me know.

            73 Bob, VE2HAR

          Message 5 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
            i was there for the sked that we set up , but the pactor was all over the place couldn't copy my sked that was set up for psk63 , maybe next week , i'm sorry for the canada station i set up sked with . couldn't hear you over the pactor on the psk freq's
               73 ac5jv

            AC5JV, GEORGE
            http://ac5jv.tripod.com
             146.985 RPT INFO
            http://www.kc5dbh.freewebspace.com/
               HAM TRADERS GROUP
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/neokhamtraders/
                KD5KUF PAWN SHOP
            http://www.siloamspringspawn.com/
            FOR COMPUTER WORK:
            http://brownellsitsolutions.zymichost.com/

          • Robert
            Message 6 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
              Marc,

              Let me know when it is convenient for you.

              73 Bob, VE2HAR