Re :30 MDG on Facebook

  • raf3151019
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2012
      I remember the time years ago when I had a contact with a Russian station in Yakutsk, its in the Russian Far East in the back of beyond, and the station "proprietor" came back, hi Mel. That's strange, I thought to me self, how does he know me ? Oh he's bought a call book on DVD !

      I know now, when the response is slow, my new mate at the other end is searching for me on his computer. Why do we bother to tell 'em anything ?

      Mel G0GQK