CW from LX

  • pa3gwh@pa3gwh.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      Walter PA3EZC and myself Richard PA3GWH are in Luxemburg for a few days, we will do CW mainly as LX/PA3EZC/P. I was on 30m yesterday and earlier today, and saw quite a few members passing by, GREAT! We will be here until Friday so if you can please stop by when you see us on the air or in the cluster!

      73 de Richard PA3GWH and Walter PA3EZC