RE: [30MDG] JT9-1 Mode

  • Lehman, Rex
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 6, 2012

      Download WSJTX, JT9 is in there.

      WB8TDG

      Rex Lehman

      Office +1.937.490.4474

      Rex.Lehman@...

      From: 30MDG@yahoogroups.com [mailto:30MDG@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Chris
      Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 12:46 PM
      To: 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [30MDG] JT9-1 Mode

      Hi
      Looking at the spots I see a mode of JT9 & JT9-1 being used
      What are these Modes ?
      I have downloaded the suggested programme for this mode WSJT9 but I cannot find this Mode in the Mode drop down list
      Which programme do I need for this Mode
      Regards
      Chris G7TCW

    • IK6ZDE
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 6, 2012

        '73s Fabrizio ik6zde

        Looking at the spots I see a mode of JT9 & JT9-1 being used
        What are these Modes ?
        I have downloaded the suggested programme for this mode WSJT9 but I cannot find this Mode in the Mode drop down list
        Which programme do I need for this Mode
        Regards
        Chris G7TCW

        ----
        Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it

        Sponsor:
        Cerchi un QUADRO per arredare casa? Su MisterCupido.com puoi acquistare Quadri Moderni, Astratti, Floreali, Panoramici, in Pannelli, ecc. Consegne in tutta Italia in soli 2-3 giorni
        Clicca qui

      • Chris
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 7, 2012
          Hi
          Thanks for your reply
          This link is broken but thanks I have found the programme and have it working
          Hope to see you on this mode
          Regards
          Chris G7TCW

          --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, Dave Wright <hfradiopro@...> wrote:

          > You need WSJT-X...it is NOT the same thing as WSJT9.
          >
          > http://www.physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjtx.exe
          >

          > Dave
          > K3DCW
          > www.k3dcw.net
          >
          > "Real radio bounces off the sky"
          >

          > On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Chris <chris@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Hi
          > > Looking at the spots I see a mode of JT9 & JT9-1 being used
          > > What are these Modes ?
          > > I have downloaded the suggested programme for this mode WSJT9 but I cannot
          > > find this Mode in the Mode drop down list
          > > Which programme do I need for this Mode
          > > Regards
          > > Chris G7TCW

        • Chris
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 7, 2012
            Hi
            Thanks for your reply
            This link worked I have found the programme and have it working
            Hope to see you on this mode
            Regards
            Chris G7TCW