AW: [30MDG] JT9-1 Mode

  • siegfried jackstien
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 6, 2012
      A bit confusing ... a mode 9.1 (but not in the software wsjt9!!)... and a
      soft with number ten (X) :-)

      Dg9bfc

      sigi

      > -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

    • Lehman, Rex
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 6, 2012

        Download WSJTX, JT9 is in there.

        WB8TDG

        Rex Lehman

        Office +1.937.490.4474

        Rex.Lehman@...

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 6, 2012

          '73s Fabrizio ik6zde

          Looking at the spots I see a mode of JT9 & JT9-1 being used
          What are these Modes ?
          I have downloaded the suggested programme for this mode WSJT9 but I cannot find this Mode in the Mode drop down list
          Which programme do I need for this Mode
          Regards
          Chris G7TCW

          ----
          Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it

          Sponsor:
          Cerchi un QUADRO per arredare casa? Su MisterCupido.com puoi acquistare Quadri Moderni, Astratti, Floreali, Panoramici, in Pannelli, ecc. Consegne in tutta Italia in soli 2-3 giorni
          Clicca qui

        • Chris
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 7, 2012
            Hi
            Thanks for your reply
            This link is broken but thanks I have found the programme and have it working
            Hope to see you on this mode
            Regards
            Chris G7TCW

            --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, Dave Wright <hfradiopro@...> wrote:

            > You need WSJT-X...it is NOT the same thing as WSJT9.
            >
            > http://www.physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjtx.exe
            >

            > Dave
            > K3DCW
            > www.k3dcw.net
            >
            > "Real radio bounces off the sky"
            >

            > On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Chris <chris@...> wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > Hi
            > > Looking at the spots I see a mode of JT9 & JT9-1 being used
            > > What are these Modes ?
            > > I have downloaded the suggested programme for this mode WSJT9 but I cannot
            > > find this Mode in the Mode drop down list
            > > Which programme do I need for this Mode
            > > Regards
            > > Chris G7TCW

          • Chris
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 7, 2012
              Hi
              Thanks for your reply
              This link worked I have found the programme and have it working
              Hope to see you on this mode
              Regards
              Chris G7TCW