Re: 30MDG please rate your group - need YOUR help please and thanks

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2012
      GE,
      I wanted to thank all of you that helped get the word out about last weekend - we appreciate your help!

      I also wanted to thank those that helped out on the below request...

      eHam.net Links - Search Results 30mdg
      http://www.eham.net/links/rating/11058

      *** I don't know who the below were that rated the 30MDG site but we had a few more new folks rate us so I assume it was some of you! Thanks!

      5 No Comment
      4 thanks for all the effort guys
      5 No Comment
      5 Best bunch of Ops I've had the pleasure of knowing.
      5 I am member #1208
      5 Informative website; very nice looking awards
      5 No Comment

      Click on the link below if you are active in our 30MDG Award Program (30MDG
      Award Managers have issued/sent more than 32,000 Award Certificates many of you
      are active!):

      Reviews Summary for 30 Meter 30MDG Awards
      http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/8998

      OE3SGU Hannes
      ZL1ATB Don
      K7CWQ Loren
      PA3GWH Richard
      M0IOW Barry

      *** Thanks Hannes, Don, Richard, Barry and Loren for rating 30MDG Awards (and NO way Loren on your comment hi)

      Click on the links below and please post a message reply if you would like to
      comment - all comments welcome:

      eHam > eHam Forums > Clubs > 30 Meter Digital Group
      http://www.eham.net/ehamforum/smf/index.php/topic,85825.0.html

      eHam.net News - 30m Multi Mode Weekend 27/28 Oct
      http://www.eham.net/articles/29179

      OE3EPW Pez

      *** Thank you Pez for your reply - and yes, you are right!

      QRZ Forum: Special Events
      http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?365474-30-Meter-Multi-Mode-Event-Weekend-27\
      -28-October

      QRZ Forum: Amateur Radio Technical - Working Different Modes
      http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?365477-Want-to-work-some-different-digital-\
      modes-30m-27-28-October

      K2NCC Frank
      VA3KAB David

      ** Thank you David and Frank (and kind of neat you put our QSO on YouTube Frank)

      Thanks
      Don KB9UMT 30MDG#0001
      www.30mdg.net