SKED REQUEST

  • VE2HAR
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2012
      Hello,
      I am looking for stations from State of Rhode Island and Maine
      for 30 meter skeds.
      Thanks in advance.
      73 Bob, VE2HAR
      FN35cn
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2012
        Hi Bob VE2HAR,

        Hope someone here will reply to you either in the forum or direct email to you on a sked for you for ME/RI but if not here are a few other things you could try.

        Please try posting a request same as you did here on the HamSpots site:

        http://hamspots.net/

        Also keep in mind Laurie VK3AMA has a unique way to search who is active on the band to help in this search so you might try this and/or email these folks that have been active in the States you wanted...go here or see below:

        http://hamspots.net/lotw_state/
        http://hamspots.net/eqsl_state/
        eQSL(AG) & LOTW Callsigns for US State: RHODE ISLAND - [RI] & MAINE [ME]
        stations spotted on Cluster, PSKReporter, JT65 RBN, & CW RBN: Last 5 days

        (keep in mind below I only included those on digtal modes and 30m band - most are active in WJST or JT65 mode)

        Maine:
        W2ZEN W2ZEN@...
        N7GLR chasames2003@...
        K1NOX l_choate@...
        KA1QW wf9xjp@...

        Rhode Island:
        KO1H ko1h@...

        Another site you could post for a Sked is Andy's K3UK Sked Page:

        http://www.obriensweb.com/sked/

        GL and I think ME is not bad to find but RI might be a little harder.

        Don KB9UMT 30MDG#0001
        www.30mdg.net

        --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "VE2HAR" <ve2har@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > I am looking for stations from State of Rhode Island and Maine
        > for 30 meter skeds.
        > Thanks in advance.
        > 73 Bob, VE2HAR
        > FN35cn

      • Robert
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2012
          Hi Don,

          Thanks for information, I will do some research on this.

          73 Bob, VE2HAR