Re: 30MDG Muli Mode Event Weekend Oct 27/28? 5 yrs, 6,000 mem, Celebrate?

  • ku4a
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 28, 2012
      I hope everyone enjoyed the operating event as much as I did. I managed to resist the temptation to go to higher bands :-). I camped out on 30m JT65 all weekend, and learned a good bit about propagation on the band.

      I started the weekend needing 7 states to complete W.A.S. on 30. I worked 4 of those states. Plus a ton of DX. Thanks for all the QSOs!

      KU4A