Re: Congrats to Richard PA3GWH 30m online PSK receiver - over 16,000 hits

  • pa3gwh@pa3gwh.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2012
      Thanks Don,

      I think most of those hits were from you though :-)
      Just kidding of course, the software seems to be quite stable and the SDR receiver is doing a fine job too. FLDigi is running along nicely to sent spots to pskreporter. I was considering adding an audio stream to it so one can decode locally, using there own software, but I have to see how that will affect my internet connection first. Linrad has this ability and since that is running the SDR I might be able to use that.

      Every once in a while I change antennas on the webreceiver, right now the homebrew magnetic loop is connected to it and it is picking up just a tad more noise than the other loop. Also it is pointing ENE to WSW whereas the other loop is pointing East-West.

      Any comments on the webreceiver are welcome of course!

      Richard PA3GWH