Re: A few responses from email invite on 27/28 Oct - JT65-HF

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2012
      Thank you Phil and you are right, very interesting mode JT65 HF weak signal is fantastic as you say with a few watts or less- thanks for posting your link to your group too. I hope others that have not tried this mode or have not used it in a while on 30m will give it a go as I'm sure the other folks would like to work them.

      Below some other links:

      JT65 – HF (WSJT) – 10.139
      ** If you have not tried JT65 or it has been a while working JT65 on 30 Meters please give this great weak signal mode a try if the band conditions are poor (poor or not it will work many others including DX on just a few watts!! Please DO try this and check the JT65 activity on 30 Meters)
      http://jt65-hf.sourceforge.net/
      http://jt65.w6cqz.org/
      http://jt65.w6cqz.org/receptions.php
      http://groups.google.com/group/jt65-hf
      http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/
      (note: JT65-HF software most friendly to use for new users)

      Thanks
      Don KB9UMT 30MDG#0001
      www.30mdg.net