SPAM

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2012
      GE,
      Sorry about the SPAM but no member here is on moderation but seems if you are using a @yahoo email address these seem to be the problem. If this keeps happening I will have to put all posts on moderation and delete these before they get to the group. Thanks

      Don KB9UMT 30MDG#0001
      www.30mdg.net

      ***********************************

      W. J. Karle ve4kz please check your email address for this group

      John Netro-N9WVM please check your email address for this group

      SPAM not allowed - knowing this might not be your fault someone must have hacked your email - please look into this and change your email address to this group. I Have put you on moderation for the moment in case they keep using your email address for SPAM but you are welcome to post a message it will just be subject to review before posting. Thanks for your help.

      Don KB9UMT moderator
      --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, John Netro-N9WVM <n9wvm@...> wrote:

      > Hello! http://www.SPAM SPAM /work.group.google.php?friend=wukigjsmisahizu

    • John (AA2AF)
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2012
        Sorry Don,they got me,trying to correct problem....John

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 12, 2012
          Hi John AA2AF,

          Long time so great to see your post! Don't worry about it we all know these SPAM idiots take email address and we don't even know this is going on - seems most are @... email addresses. No problem though..if need be we can tighten things up but doing that just makes it more work on the moderators of these groups.

          If you have time please update us on what you have been up to these days on the bands.

          Thanks
          Don KB9UMT 30MDG#0001
          www.30mdg.net