Re: [30MDG] Re: OD5ZZ call priated on 30m RTTY

  • IZ1TGH Roberto Waha
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2012
      Hi there!

      2012/10/12 dl6xaz <dl6xaz@...>
       Have a look for OD5PY which in recent years has been heard and worked quite frequently with a good signal on 10-15-20, and OD5NJ on 30m.

      I had a contact with Marwan too. He sent his QSL through LoTW within a week and he even asked to confirm the QSO on QRZ.com logbook.
      Great gentleman!

      Ciao and 73!
      Roberto
      --
      +------------=* IZ1TGH Roberto Waha - IZ1TGH@... *=-------------+
      |          El Senyor és la meva força, el Senyor el meu cant.         |